Looking for Township Notices? Check out Middletown’s official website here: http://middletownnj.org.
Want car service Middletown NJ?
That’s where our website can help! Our About Newark Airport Limo page explains that it is our objective to provide business commuters and travelers throughout the Newark Airport area cost competitive car service while still providing excellence in customer care.
Whether you are needing point to point car service Middletown NJ or need a car service to attend multiple meetings or events throughout the day – we are here to make sure you get what you need in a professional car service.
Middletown NJ is a township that reflects the American spirit brought over by our European ancestors. The long history and well rounded approach to community services this township offers won it a position in CNN Money’s Best Places to Live top 100 in 2006, 2008 and 2010.
Part of that livability includes good transportation and that is what we are all about!
Historic tidbits about Middletown NJ:
- Small communities of the Lenape Navesink tribe were common throughout the area when the first known European landing in what would become Middletown Township occurred in 1609. Sea captain and explorer Henry Hudson, in search of the mythical Northwest Passage in the service of the Dutch West India Company, anchored along the shores of Sandy Hook Bay in 1609, describing the area “a very good land to fall in with and a pleasant land to see.”
- Shoal Harbor Museum and Old Spy House includes portions of a house constructed by Thomas Whitlock, one of the area’s first European settlers, who arrived after the English conquest of New Netherland in 1665 as part of the Second Anglo-Dutch War.
- Long-standing tradition had Penelope Stout, one of the first settlers, hiding in a tree from hostile Native Americans.
- During the American Revolutionary War, Middletown and much of the rest of Eastern Monmouth County was held by the British.
- Motto: The Biggest Small Town in New Jersey!
Learn more about this township here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middletown_Township,_New_Jersey