New Jersey Limousine Car Service | New York Limousine Car Service
Limousines for Airport Car Service | Limousines for Weddings | Limousine Proms | Business Meetings | Celebrations | Anniversaries | Birthdays | Bar Mitzvahs | City Tours | Piers
Whether you are considering transportation for a special occasion, business or pleasure . . . whether you reside locally or are flying in to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), JFK airport, LaGuardia airport, or other surrounding airports . . .
For those of you who are from the New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut areas, you know how many limousine car service companies there are. For those of you who are from outside the area, your Internet “Google” or “Bing” search may leave you wondering which limousine car service to contact.
With American City Express Limo, we choose to stay independent for a reason. That reason is you.
Our motto here at American City Express Limo, “We understand the meaning of service” – and we express this understanding every time you choose us to provide you limousine car service. It is a simple way of saying we care about our customer, you, and do everything we can to make your ride with us comfortable, enjoyable, memorable and stress-free.
Our team of professional limousine chauffeurs, reservations specialists and support staff make a habit of anticipating and meeting customer needs. We have many stories about going that extra mile to do so. Some of those stories, we have shared in our Newark Airport Car Service blog, some we have yet to share – but those customers know. And that is what counts: our customers.
Being able to provide our customers with limousine car service that meets or exceeds their expectations is paramount. Some of the principles we apply to the limousine services we provide include:
• Listening to the customer.
• Making it a habit to identify and anticipate needs of a limo customer.
• Making the customer feel important and appreciated – very important when choosing a limo over a taxi!
• Helping the customer understand options and alternatives when choosing a limousine or any car service.
• Always looking for ways to help the customer.
• Looking for ways to say, “yes” to the customer.
• Knowing what the customer wants and knowing how to provide excellent services.
• Valuing the customer’s comments, opinions, and any complaints, then dealing with issues that may arise.
• Making the customer comfortable beyond the obvious comfort of a limousine.
• Giving more than is expected.
• Asking for regular feedback.
• Treating employees well and with respect.
• Appreciating employees and customers alike.
Translating the above principles into our limousine car service business ethics has worked for us. Whether transporting our customers to their events or meetings in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania or beyond, transporting customers to the major and minor airports and piers in and around those areas, or transferring customers between Newark Airport, JFK Airport, LaGuardia Airport, Philadelphia Airport or other surrounding New Jersey, New York or Pennsylvania airports for business or pleasure, our customers are a priority. And they know it.