Newark Airport Limo car service for Newark airport transportation is only a small portion of how our limousine fleet is used.
Because we offer car services for many occasions such as business and corporate meeting transportation, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, event transportation and sightseeing throughout New Jersey and New York, we meet many
customers who are using limo services for the first time. They often wonder about common “etiquette” and guidelines to follow when hiring a car service or using limousines for certain types of events.
Whether your transportation needs involve a Newark airport limo for business or corporate air travel or meetings, sightseeing, or other pleasure events, you, too, may wonder about “limousine etiquette.”
Here are a few general tips:
- Keep in mind the number of persons in your party and the recommended size of the vehicle you reserved, if your party size increases beyond the recommendations, for safety and comfort reasons, you should inform your limousine service as soon as possible.
- You and your party will be treated with the utmost respect by your professional chauffeur.
- Upon arrival, you can stay seated. Unless, otherwise arranged, your professional chauffeur will open your limousine door and assist you in exiting the door. Usually, the last person to enter the limousine is the first to exit.
- You will not offend when you offer a gratuity tip for the limousine ride that met or exceeded your expectations – which is the goal at American City Express Limo. The gratuity tip of at least 10 to 15 percent of the ride rental is usually provided to the chauffeur at the end of your ride in an envelope.
- All laws apply regarding under age drinking and drug use.
- The privacy window can be up or down at the request of the party or discretion of the professional chauffeur.
- You can bring your own compact discs (cd’s) and other items along on your ride, but remember you are responsible for them. Don’t leave them behind.
- Your professional chauffeur will load or unload luggage.
- Consider the next person renting the limousine. Treating your limousine as you would your own vehicle, leaving it in the same excellent and clean condition you found it is the thoughtful thing to do.
- Of course, your rental agreement specifies the details.
You may have other questions. When you use our 24/7 reservation line or call us, feel free to ask!
Let American City Express Limo assist you with your New Jersey, New York or Pennsylvania airport transfer or transportation, pier transfer or transportation, business or corporate, or event needs.
Hire your private car or other fleet vehicle through us, we understand the meaning of private car and limousine service–whether you are needing a sedan, SUV, van, stretch, or other car.
Here’s to a memorable limo ride!